Hentai Common Lexicon


Oh snap there are tons of common phrases in hentai, but here are some of the most common ones for your enjoyment (legend is J: japanese(kanji+romanji), then direct english translation, then common english translation!

J: やっぱりへんですよ。私たちは両方とも女の子ですし (yappari hen desu yo. watashitachi ryouhoutomo onnanoko desu shi)
D: As I thought, it is strange since we are both of a female persuasion.
C: I never thought it would feel that good…with another woman!

J: だめ!お尻に入ちゃだめ! (dame! oshiri ni haicha dame!)
D: No! Please do not insert it into my anus!
C: Yeah! It feels so good deep in my ass!

J: 「OO」 の中ぴくぴくだよ ([OO] no naka pikupiku da yo)
D: Your insides are pulsating around me.
C: Fuck your pussy feels good around my cock!

J: うわあ~いっぱい出してますね (uwaa~ ippai dashitemasu ne)
D: Hmm! You ejaculated rather a large volume, didn’t you!
C: Someone get me a towel, I think it went in my eye…

J: 今出したばかりでも、まだまだ元気ですね (ima dashitabakari demo, madamada genki desu ne)
D: Even though you just ejaculated it looks like you’re still rearing to go again
C: Well, that’s me done for the day!

J: 一緒にいく! (issho ni iku!)
D: Let’s come together!
C: - No suitable translation-

Japanese: だめ(ですよ)いく!! (dame (desu yo), iku!!)
D: It is no good! I am going to ejaculate!
C: Fuck! Going to come!

J: ああ!せえきが出る! (seeki ga deru!)
D: Aah! Sperm is coming out!
C: Fuck! Coming!

J: チンコは大きい、大きすぎ! (chinko wa ookii, ookisugi!)
D: Your penis is large, perhaps too large.
C: Oh My GOD! You sure you’re not a horse?

J: 中出しはいいだよ (nakadashi wa ii da yo)
D: It is okay to ejaculate inside my vagina.
C: You gonna come in my tight pussy?

0 comments: